Monday, January 21, 2013

The George R. R. Martin Podcast

I stumbled upon this the other day--and I'm not really sure how I did it.  About the only conclusion I can come up with is that I was looking for any podcasts with George R. R. Martin in it . . . and I came upon this: The George R. R. Martin Podcast

I can't really say this has been added to the currently list of podcasts I listen to, simply because there are only eight podcasts and they were done back in October and November 2006.

However, despite them being roughly fifteen minutes long each, they are packed full of information.  He talks about his life, how he dealt with Hollywood, and even reads a little from one of his books.

So, for anyone who loves fantasy and/or George R. R. Martin, be sure to check out The George R. R. Martin Podcast.

Here's the full link below:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheGeorgeRRMartinPodcast

No comments:

Post a Comment