Friday, January 4, 2013

Happenings In The Outhouse 04-Jan-2013 / Short stories galore!

This month has been completely dedicated to short stories--well, that and searching for a literary agent, of course.

On the left side of my posts, I started a status of my progress towards finishing these 10 short stories: one of my major goals of the month.  One is complete, the one I have posted on this site titled "Salute."  Please read and provide any feedback, if you wish.  Also, the first five chapters of Beholder's Eye is there as well, so please feel free to read and provide feedback as well.  If you don't care to post any, you can always e-mail me at marksrpeterson@gmail.com

Here's a funny video I found the other day - from the fine people at Geek and Sundry.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Follow you on Twitter as @Greymuir . Supporting other writers on line.
    Check me out at:

    Authonomy: http://authonomy.com/books/35507/the-flight-of-the-hive/
    or my site: http:/lordofthequills.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete