Monday, January 14, 2013

My three calendars

I have three calendars in my office.  Monthly flip calendars, to be precise, not the large, poster-like yearly calendar--that would be a little silly if I did.  One is from Arizona, another is from UPS, and another one I was just given.

At first, I didn't know what I was going to do with three of them.  Then it came to me: I'll use them.

I have them arranged in such a way that the one on the left is the current month, then the other two are for the next two months: January, February, and March.

I have stickies on them too, with projects and goals set.

I do this so I can see what the next few months look like and can help plan what I have in the pipeline.  Will it work?

I don't know.  But I'm going to give it one hell of a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment