Friday, June 9, 2023

Watch Your Mouth / Happenings In The Outhouse 09-June-2023

Beware of what you say to others.

I recently came upon someone's rant about being so busy with their business that they didn't know if they'd have time to get everything done in time as well as spend quality time with their family.  My first thought when I saw this was, "Well, that can easily be fixed.  No one does business with you.  There.  Done."

I looked at the comments--no, I didn't comment and never would--and so many people gave this person feedback like "It's so great that you're business is going so well."  Even the person's spouse gave them moral support.

I also had someone tell me something similar in person.  My mind raced with similar thoughts of "Well, it must be nice to have such a thriving business."  But again I said nothing.

If you truly need to rant about something, find one person (in confidence) that you can lean on.  And do it in private.  Maybe you're looking for a solution?  Or maybe you're just looking to rant?  God could even be that One to lean on and ask for a solution or guidance.

Again, watch what you say.  You never know who may be listening/reading your rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment