Friday, June 30, 2023

A Brief Pause While I Knock Out A Short Story / Happenings In The Outhouse 30-June-2023

I was deep in the middle of doing a final pass-through of my current work-in-progress, a Middle Grade novel titled Pop Flies And Grounders, when I got an email from Writers of the Future.  It was an end of the quarter reminder to get my short story submission in if I wanted to enter this quarter's contest.

Writers of the Future is a quarterly science fiction/fantasy contest, and it is one I have entered many times before.  At first, I almost deleted the email, but then realized that I could just pause my editing and knock out a new short story.

So knock one out I did.

For more information on the Writers of the Future contest, click on this link: Writer Contest | Writers & Illustrators of the Future (writersofthefuture.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment