Friday, December 2, 2022

Using Time Wisely / Happenings In The Outhouse 02-Dec-2022

I have blogged on time management before, on using time wisely.  Allow me to touch on it again.

I had a few days over the Thanksgiving holiday where the house was very quiet.  The kids were out doing their thing and my girlfriend had to work.  So I did what I love: write.

I wrote more words over the weekend than I did the rest of the week.  I am keeping track of how many words.  When my girlfriend works days, I'm up with her at 5am.  Because once she is out the door, I can write without distraction from the kids.

We can all find time to do what we want.  Even if it's a few minutes here or there, we can all find it.  Carve out time.  Be intentional about it.

And let your dreams become a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment