Friday, December 30, 2022

What's In Store For 2023 And Beyond / Happenings In The Outhouse 30-Dec-2022

2022 was an interesting year for me, not to put it too mildly.  I saw a lot of changes, in both my work and personal life--and it's all for the positive!

What about 2023?

First, by the end of the year, I reviewed the number of podcasts I subscribe to and compared it with the ones I actually want to listen to.  Once again, I decided to cut many out of my feed.  I cut out roughly half so I no longer see them.  Why did I do this?  Because I found my time was best spent elsewhere instead of listening to needless podcasts.  Or, better yet, watching them add up in my "to listen to" feed and never getting around to them.

I also plan on focusing more on writing, now that certain aspects of my life are in order.  I am currently at the 45,000 word mark in my current work-in-progress.  I am planning on finishing it by February 2023.  Then, I will have to decide what to write next.

I do have some writing education courses stored up that I've been planning on taking for the past few years but for whatever reason have not done them.

2023 will also be the year of concerts.  As of this writing, there are 4-5 my girlfriend and I are planning on going to, and we're sure more will pop up as the year progresses.

The future is bright for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment