Friday, September 21, 2012

Happenings In The Outhouse 21-Sept-2012 / No NaNoWriMo for me

Having finished chapters 43-47 over the past weekend, I am not well on my way into chapters 48-51 of Beholder's Eye.

The story is coming down to the wire.  I have only fifteen chapters left.  But go back and count how many chapters I've tackled since the beginning of the summer.  It still may take me until November at least to complete this thriller novel.

Speaking of November, that is the month for NaNoWriMo.  Looking at the novel now, I probably won't participate in NaNoWriMo in the month of November.  Instead, I'm shooting for either December or January.

I know, I know, NaNoWriMo is supposed to take place in November.  You're right.  But because I'm focusing so much on Beholder's Eye, I don't want to stop it for a month-long hiatus and then waste a week or more building up steam to finish it.

Instead, I'm changing it for me.

And if anyone wants to join me, they're more than willing to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment