Friday, April 22, 2022

More Progress (And Pondering What's Next) / Happenings In The Outhouse 22-April-2022

I pray I don't jinx myself for saying this, but I will finish my current work-in-progress by the end of May 2022.  I started it on April 23, 2021, and boy am I ready for it to be completed.  Just to let you know, it wasn't that long ago, I was fearful that I wouldn't finish by the end of June, just before our planned vacation out west to Montana.

I have 6-7 chapters left (including an epilogue) and I have surpassed 105,000 words.  I have also surpassed 500-pages on Monday in the current document.

As I always near the end of a project, be it large or small or somewhere in the middle, I ponder what to write next.  I have many to choose from, and some stories are itching to get out into the world more than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment