Friday, July 27, 2012

Happenings In The Outhouse 27-July-2012 / Read a lot, write a lot

I've been diligently working on chapters 37-39 of Beholder's Eye.  The editing process is going well.  I should have them completed by next week for sure.  I'm shooting for early on in the week, so I can on to the next set of three--this may be shortened as I have an extremely lengthy chapter coming up which may require I work it alone.

But that's not all.  In the next few weeks, I'll be launching some new stuff, as a way of broadening my online platform.  I have some of the preliminary work done but it needs tweaking.  I won't disclose what it is at this point, but rest assured you'll see it before too long.  The only thing I can tell you is that is's something I've thought about for quite some time, and have finally put a stake down and said, "I'm doing it."  Funny how things happen when you create a goal with a timeline--I believe the late Earl Nightingale said something like that.

This week, I messed up on one of the blogs.  On Wednesdays I typically post my regular blog in the morning and then a Wednesday Writing Prompt later on in the morning.  When I went to share them both to my Twitter and Facebook accounts, I couldn't find the morning blog.  I discovered I hadn't completed it.  I'm not happy with the results, however, and I'll be expanding on what I touched on in the notion of reading a lot and writing a lot.

In fact, they each might deserve their own separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment