Friday, July 20, 2012

Happenings In The Outhouse 20-July-2012 / Kindle promotions for my ebook

Despite spending all day Monday and Tuesday down in Rochester, MN, for my wife's scheduled leukemia appointments, I still completed chapters 34-36.

Next up is chapters 37-39.

It's been a busy week, albeit a productive one.  I wrote both Saturday and Sunday, got blog posts written and scheduled, due to the impending time away from home, then while I was listening to a podcast (I believe it was Mur Lafferty's I Should Be Writing), I heard mention of another podcast: Adventures In Sci Fi Publishing.  I downloaded a few of their episodes and as I was listening to one, they talked about the pros and cons of doing promotions on Amazon's Kindle site.

I knew I could do promotions, but never really knew how.  Until late Sunday night.  Hence, a flurry of blog posts and promotions began for my ebook titled 99 ways to have a Memorable Wedding on a Shoestring Budget.  Today is the last day to get this ebook . . . for FREE!  While I was in Rochester, I posted a lot of stuff on Facebook and Twitter, promoting it like crazy, and it's sold (for free) quite well so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment