Friday, November 18, 2022

New Daily and Weekly Goals / Happenings In The Outhouse 18-Nov-2022

The first two weekends in November are practically a statewide Minnesota holiday.  Probably more so when I was younger than now, but, for me, when I see an event scheduled during the first two weekends in November, I cringe.  I wonder why.

Why in the world would you schedule that when you know people are out deer hunting?

The reason I say more so when I was younger may just be my own perception.  Fewer people seem to be hunting now (although I have no stats to back this up), yet the businesses that are centered around hunting still seem to thrive.

Anyway, I love to go out hunting, to be out in the woods, out in nature.  My mind has the freedom to think.

So, while I was out the past two weekends, I pondered my current work-in-progress.

And I came up with some new daily/weekly goals.

I also sketched out the next part of the story.

Life is good, ladies and gentlemen.  Life is definitely good.

No comments:

Post a Comment