Friday, May 14, 2021

The Grim Worlds Podcast - a new must-listen to / Happenings In The Outhouse 14-May-2021

Over the past few weeks, I've lamented the fact that I've cut back on the number of podcasts that I listen to.  Although this still remains true, once in a while I come across a podcast, a diamond in the rough, that cuts through and finds it way home to my earbuds.

Welcome to the Grim Worlds podcast.


At the time of this post, the podcast has two episodes, and you may find something familiar about the second episode--it features two stories (for the price of one, which is free) by yours truly.

The podcaster, Derek Olson, may be new to the podcast world, but its quality ranks up near the top when compared to all of the others I've listened to over the years.  This podcast, and other works he creates in the future, will be one you will want to watch out for.  Not only is he a unique voice, the music and sound effects put this in a podcast class all its own.

Be sure to subscribe and listen to this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment