Friday, November 27, 2020

Changing times / Happenings In The Outhouse 27-Nov-2020

Back in college and in my early working years, I used to write until the wee hours of the morning.  Looking back only seven or eight years ago, I used to get up at 5:00am to write instead of going to bed so late.  I would write until the kids started to get up for school, then once they were off I'd go back down for another hour of writing before going to work.

Now?

Times are changing.  For the past year or so, I've written some at night after supper, but the bulk is between the kids heading off to school and me getting ready for work.  And with me working from home, I'm writing up until the time I need to clock in to work.

Don't worry if you need to rearrange your schedule if something doesn't feel right.  Time change.  What worked yesterday may not be the best for today or tomorrow.

As long as the work gets done, do what you need to do.

I currently surpassed the 30,000 word mark on my latest thriller.  It's chugging along nicely.  My goal is to complete it by the end of the year.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment