Friday, June 26, 2020

Be Better / Happenings In The Outhouse 26-June-2020

My heart hurts.

A few weeks ago, I stayed off of social media completely for an entire day.  It felt so good to do so.  All I see are negativity and to completely stay away from it was heavenly.

Of course everyone seems to view their opinion as correct and not hateful.  It's always the other side.  Let me speak to them for a moment.  Please take a step back and be honest with yourself.  What do you hate?

I have lived through many Presidencies in the United States, and I have NEVER in my life seen such hatred toward our current President.  Yet these same people who HATE him preach that we shouldn't hate people who are different than them.

Hypocrites.

And, of course, these hateful people are the ones who seem to dominate social media and the news outlets.

Wipe the slate clean.  Learn to be better.  Toward everyone.

Yes.  I said it.  Be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment