Friday, December 1, 2017

Winding Down For 2017 / Happenings In The Outhouse 01-Dec-2017

It's hard to believe that it's December already.

As I wind down 2017, I will not be publishing the first book in the superhero trilogy before the end of the year.  I'm okay with this.  I'm winding down with it, tying up whatever loose ends I created, and then it's time to start the second book.

I am also in the process of re-drafting a novel I had written over twenty years ago.  Yes, you heard correct.  The story still holds true, for the most part, but I will be writing this one completely from scratch, using the old manuscript as an outline.  A rough outline.  I have three others I would like to do this for, that will be put on the goals list for 2018/2019.  The one I am re-drafting is a horror novel.  Two of the three others are also in the horror genre, and then there's an epic fantasy to deal with.

Aside from that, I have tons of other books--some in current or new series and others stand-alone--that need to be written as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment