Friday, December 8, 2017

Mindhunter May Be Shifting My Next Project / Happenings In The Outhouse 08-Dec-2017

Strange Birth, the first book in the Repel Trilogy (my first superhero novel), is near completion.
I am speculating a mid-January release date.  Stay tuned.

Then . . . what's next?

I truly want to get this trilogy complete and out into the world, but Mindhunter the new Netflix series has spurred my interest in serial killers once again (honestly, did it ever leave?)

The series is intriguing--enough so that I have watched the entire season twice.  And both times over an entire weekend.  The episodes merge smoothly from one to the next.

Mindhunter has also drawn me back to my Central Division thriller series.  I have an idea for book five as well as . . . at this point, it's a shorter (I think) book that occurs right after the events of book 1: Beholder's Eye.

So I am at a crossroads: do I finish the trilogy or write these others?  Also, there is a horror novel that I am completely rewriting.

Choices . . .

The future is bright, my friend.  There is much work to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment