Friday, February 5, 2016

Create art like a child (have no fear) / Happenings In The Outhouse 05-Feb-2016

My youngest daughter drew pictures for everyone in our family for Christmas.  She created them with love, and without fear of rejection.

Trust me when I say they were the biggest hit at our Christmas gatherings.  The smile she put on their faces was priceless.

As artists grow older, we may create just as much, but we do not share it.  We have a difficult time accepting others' opinions.  It's an uphill battle just to let anyone else in our little world.

Writers groups are a good way to get other opinions.  Not all writers groups are good.  I have been fortunate, in that regard.

In short, create and share, without fear.  Once you do it enough, it's not such a big deal.  Ignore the lump at the back of your throat, causing fear in what other people think.

With that being said, here is the cover for the third novel in the Central Division Series titled Discarded.


I'm at the halfway point in edits.  It's going well.  I hope to share a publication date shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment