Friday, January 9, 2015

Happenings In The Outhouse 09-Jan-2015 / On the home stretch for "Straight Razor"

2015 is looking to be a good year so far.

I am currently around the 47,000 word mark for Straight Razor, the second novel in the Central Division Series.  This one focuses more on Simon Templeton, an investigator with the Minneapolis PD's Violent Crime Unit and best friend to the protagonist in Beholder's Eye, VCU Investigator Kolin Raynes.

Straight Razor has been a bit more difficult to write, as I am combining two sets of murder investigations in one novel.  It's going well, and I am in the final stretch.  I hope to crank out another 20,000-25,000 words before the middle of next month.

Then, it's off to the editing board.

It's not all roses and chocolate though.  I've been having troubles with the MyBookTable plugin on my Wordpress site: Mark S. R. Peterson.com  I've had a new cover for Guest of Honor, and for some reason it's not letting me update it.  If you have any ideas, please feel free to contact me at marksrpeterson@gmail.com

If it's successful, I will send you a copy of any of my ebooks for free, as a token of appreciation.

Speaking of Guest of Honor, I have been very pleased with its sales lately--albeit it is still listed as free.  I have sold a ton on Amazon, Amazon-India, iBooks, and Kobo.  I'm crossing my fingers that it translates into sales of my other ebooks as well as increased numbers of subscriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment