Friday, December 26, 2014

Getting ready for 2015 / Happenings In The Outhouse 26-Dec-2014

2014 is fast approaching the memory banks.  2015 is looking to be a good year.

I hope.

No, I know it will.

As I've mentioned before, I've narrowed down my list of goals to accomplish.  They involve two things: publishing and weight loss.

For publishing, Straight Razor is past the 42,000 word mark (out of an estimated 70K).  I also have two more nonfiction ebooks in the wings, in the Mr. Shoestring series, I'm planning.  Those two are still in the infancy stage and I probably won't talk about it until they're ready.

I'm also planning on using some of indie author Nick Stephenson's advice in how to increase the number of e-mail subscribers.  It involves offering a free short ebook to those who subscribe.  Don't worry, I won't forget the early adopters and will make sure you get a copy of it as well.

What are your 2015 goals looking like?

No comments:

Post a Comment