Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Convergence, the Upper Midwest's #1 Sci-Fi/Fantasy Convention

BRITISH INVASION!

This is the theme of the 2013 Convergence convention, an annual science fiction/fantasy convention held in the Twin Cities.  This year it's on held July 4-7, in the Double Tree by Hilton, in Bloomington, MN--also the home of the grand Mall of America.

So, if you like science fiction and/or fantasy, consider attending the 2013 Convergence convention.  I'd like to say I'll be there . . . I'll have to cross that bridge when the time comes closer.

As of this posting, their list of guests isn't updated, but I've heard rumor from a recent podcast (sorry, I can't remember which one) that Lou Anders, editor at Pyr Books, may be there.

Here is also a link to their schedule of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment