Monday, May 14, 2012

Stephen King - more than just the Master of Horror

I recently found this YouTube clip where Stephen King was interviewed by author Tom Perrotta at the JFK Presidential Library.  It's an hour-long interview, but well worth it.


I have to say, I've been a fan of Stephen King since I was in grade school, and not only was this a fantastic interview, Stephen King is one classy dude.

There were no pompous comments or snide remarks.  In fact, several times Stephen King told Tom that he'd like to have Tom's fans and such.

Very classy.

And that's what makes King more than just the King of Horror.

P.S. I've read and listened to a lot of interviews Stephen has done, and I can't recall anyone with more insightful questions than what Tom came up with.  Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment