Friday, October 7, 2022

I Want To Be Born Rich / Happenings In The Outhouse 07-Oct-2022

Last week, I was in a meeting and the topic of money came up.  One person said, "I wish I was born rich."

Just that statement got my wheels churning.

How different would your life be if you were born rich?  And, for that matter, what is your definition of rich?

For those living in far off lands, those living in America must be rich.  One person's definition may be to be debt free and have enough to live off of for the rest of their lives.  Another is to have all of the toys a typical billionaire seems to possess: yachts, luxury cars, mansions, private jets.

Instead of focusing on something you have no control over, try concentrating on something you can: your life.  And then ask yourself, "What can I do to be rich?"  Wealth, as you may or may not know, is best achieved slowly instead of all at once.  Some people's retirement plan is . . . winning the lottery.  Seriously.

Maintain a winning mindset.  Instead of asking why your life wasn't different, ask how can you make your life better?

No comments:

Post a Comment