Friday, March 11, 2022

Blog Post 1000! / Happenings In The Outhouse 11-March-2022

What started in June 2010, with hopes and aspirations of being a published author (although the idea of what that entails has changed greatly since then), has now grown to a regular weekly blog where I write about my current work-in-progress, thoughts of the creative process, the writing process, or even life in general.

Most blogs are written the same week they're posted, and in some instances the day before I have no idea what to write, but then something pops in and I toss it down on the virtual page.

Regular readers of my blog have witnessed my late wife's sudden illness with acute myeloid leukemia in early 2011, then to her passing in January 2020.

They have also witnessed the publication of my novels, short stories, and novellas/novelettes.

This is blog post number 1000!

Hard to believe I have written so many posts, that so much has changed.

Now, onward to the next 1000 blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment