Friday, June 11, 2021

Thinking Ahead / Happenings In The Outhouse 11-June-2021

I'm only on the sixth chapter of my latest novel and I'm already looking forward to what's next.

As you may (or may not) know, my latest project is a writing of a horror novel I wrote more than two decades ago, and is the second novel I ever completed.  I'm using the old book as an outline.  It's going great.

Beholder's Eye, which is my first full-length published book, was the fourth book I ever completed.  Between Beholder's Eye and my current project was another horror novel, set up in Lake of the Woods, in northern Minnesota.  This book actually got some interest from literary agents back in the day, but nothing came out of it.  Thank God.  Knowing what I know now about book contracts, royalties, and publishing rights, I'm sure I would've given as much away as possible with little to show for it.

Anyway, it's that book that I will be bringing to life.  And again, I'll be using the old book as an outline for the new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment