Friday, November 30, 2018

2019 will be interesting / Happenings In The Outhouse 30-Nov-2018

As you may (or may not) know, I plan about 2 years in advance.

Not that things won't change--because they will.

Hence the reason why I plan things out so far.

I'm roughly halfway (I think) through a new story, and I'm looking at what I had written before and never published.  I have 2-3 short stories and 3 novels (two in the horror genre and one epic fantasy) that are complete.  The plan is to use them as an outline, and write fresh and new.  I do have a 4th novel (also in the horror genre), but I have future plans for that one that goes beyond my 2-year goal--if it remains unpublished for several more years won't be the worst thing in the world.

Note that I said 2019 WILL be interesting.  Not that it should be.  I'm planting a stake in the ground and moving forward with the new (yet old) projects.  Once those are cleared away, I want to finish the superhero trilogy, complete more novels in my thriller series, and a whole lot more.

But publishing essentially 6 new stories will clear the decks for what I want to accomplish next.

No comments:

Post a Comment