Friday, June 29, 2018

Home stretch and unexpected expectations / Happenings In The Outhouse 29-June-2018

My romance work-in-progress is in the final home stretch.  I am near the 35,000 word mark and I can see what's left of the journey.

But, like any journey, there are still unexpected expectations.  Yes, you heard right.  Unexpected expectations.

After unraveling your tongue, let me explain.  I see the journey, of where the novel is heading.  But I also know that I'll face unexpected events in the story.  So I anticipate them.  Hence unexpected expectations.

I know it'll happen.

I'm ready for them.

Every time I sit and write, I write something new, something I hadn't anticipated, whether it's a large or small event.

That's why I love writing.  I love uncovering those unexpected expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment