Friday, July 28, 2017

What's Next? / Happenings In The Outhouse 28-July-2017

I have finished the first round of edits for books two and three of the Shadowkill trilogy.

What's next?

Before I run through the final (I hope, crossing my fingers) edits, there are 2-3 smaller projects I want to tackle: a non-fiction book centered around travelling with type one diabetics, and a few fiction short stories.

I love the freedom of being an indie author.  I can write exactly what my heart desires.  If I want to write a romance or a cozy mystery or another thriller in my Central Division series, I can--and I will.  Those are tentatively scribbled in for 2018, at the very earliest.  For the romance, I'm going back and forth about a pseudonym.  I'm weighing the pros and cons carefully.

On the short story front, I have a few I had written before.  So with those, I want to do one pass-through to get a feeling about it being ready to go or not.  There is another short story I had written the bones of before--meaning, I have written about three pages, just to get the idea out of my head--and I have a strong feeling to write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment