Friday, November 14, 2014

Beholder's Eye available on all platforms / Happenings In The Outhouse 14-Nov-2014

"Minneapolis PD Investigator Kolin Raynes may be new to the job, but that doesn't stop a serial killer from targeting him."

That's the tagline for my thriller novel Beholder's Eye.  And, just this week, it is no longer available only on the Amazon Kindle store.  It's available on all platforms.

In the Barnes and Noble Nook store?  Yes.

How about the iBooks store?  You betcha.

Kobo?  You better believe it.

Smashwords?  Most definitely.

And still on Amazon?  Of course.

Click on this link to take you all of the available platforms.

Speaking of Beholder's Eye, I am around the 28,000 word mark on the first draft to Straight Razor.  This is the second book in the Central Division Series.  This past weekend, I put together a rough mental draft of the third book--this one I will right as soon as the second one is complete.

I am planning some exciting exclusive content for all newsletter subscribers.  If you haven't subscribed ot my newsletter yet, click on this link, enter your e-mail and first name, and you'll be signed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment