Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween and helping others / Happenings In The Outhouse 31-Oct-2014

Happy Halloween, to all of those who celebrate said holiday.  For others . . . well, it's Friday.

Last week, my family and I got back from a short trip to Walt Disney World.  We had a blast, and it was great just getting away.  Of course, there is always work to come back to.  Work does go on.  But we must work in order to play.

This week, I also helped out a dear friend who has finally decided to put the first of many ebooks up on the Kindle store.  I have to admit, for many people, the process of putting an ebook together can be daunting.  It was for me at first.  Over time, and after seven ebooks so far, I have a lot of the process down to a science.  I'm far from an expert though.  But for some simple formatting, I can handle it.  I helped my friend out, and all she has to do now is have a cover designed.

And when it's up and for sale, I'll share the details.

I am also in the 19th chapter on the second book in the Central Division Series.  It's titled Straight Razor.  I have over 22,000 words written so far.  Not sure if it'll get done by the end of the year.  Stay tuned.

Speaking of staying tuned, did you know I have a newsletter.  I have only a handful of subscribers right now, so if you like this blog, please be sure to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment