Friday, April 19, 2013

My apologies

Emergency!

Stop the presses!

I messed up.  Again.  This will only affect a handful of people out there, ones who have purchased my Guest of Honor ebook, Kindle edition at this point.  Today, I was putting the finishing touches on the Smashwords edition and realized . . . I misspelled a word.  I misspelled copyright.

I spelled it copywrite.

Duh!

I feel like such a complete moron.

To remedy the situation, I am uploading a newer version tonight, but I want to offer something for those who have already purchased it.  Please send me your e-mail address at:
marksrpeterson@gmail.com
And when my thriller Beholder's Eye is ready to be uploaded onto the Kindle site I will send you a copy of it for FREE.  It will be in a MOBI file, unless you'd like a PDF version as well.

Once again, my deepest apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment