Friday, April 26, 2024

Another Story Completed And What's Next / Happenings In The Outhouse 26-April-2024

I have finished another short story, one that I had started months ago but got sidetracked because I didn't know exactly where to go with it.  In fact, this was during the time I was overthinking my stories and I didn't like much of what I had written.

So I put it off to the side, got my mind straight, and did something else.

Then, I tackled a few other stories before it was time to go at this one.  Without spoiling it, this has a post apocalyptic feel to it blending in the nuances of the movie A Quiet Place.

I then finished a final read on another short story and sent it off.

Now, in reviewing my ever-growing backlog of short stories, I'm going to start submitting the rest of them, to get them out into the publishing ether.  Just trying to work on Heinlein's Five Rules, you know.

Stay tuned . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment