Friday, March 29, 2024

End of Q1 2024 / Happenings In The Outhouse 29-March-2024

We are nearing the end of the first quarter of 2024.

What does this mean?  It means I will review my "Next 5 Things" list for this quarter, what I accomplished, what I didn't, and will then write up my list of goals for the next three months.

I have been doing this for quite some time.  I like the process of narrowing my goals to 5 major things.  If I need to add or revise (I rarely subtract; in fact I never do), then I'll do so.

These 5 things revolve around the 3 major segments of my business: research and development, production, and sales.  In other words, I keep feeding my learning of this business, I work on whatever I'm working on, and will also get them out into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment