Friday, May 13, 2022

Sweet Dreams Is Completed / Happenings In The Outhouse 13-May-2022

My current work-in-progress, a novel titled Sweet Dreams, is complete!

Wednesday, May 11, at 9:29pm, I wrote the final words to the first draft.  It is 566 pages long and is a staggering 115,962 words.

Over the next few weeks, I'll be putting the finishing touches, editing, and putting the cover together, and then it will be published in short time.

This novel had its genesis back in my college days, and was actually the second novel I had ever written.  I put it on the back burner while I wrote other novels and even edited it a number of times, before finally revising it close to 13 months ago, using the original draft as an outline for the current novel.

It turned out much better than I thought, and I hope you all love it too.  I will expand on what it's about in later posts.

Stay tuned . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment