Friday, October 1, 2021

The Old College Try / Happenings In The Outhouse 01-Oct-2021

Since last week's post, I've been writing more and more.  As of this post, I am at the 46,000 word mark on my current work-in-progress.

I recently told someone that I probably won't finish this by the end of the year.  She asked why.  I didn't have an answer.

Having recently set my next five accomplishments for the last quarter of 2021, one of the biggest ones is finishing this novel.  It's possible I can get it done.  I have roughly 90 days to do it, minus a few days here and there for vacation, deer hunting, and holidays--okay, it might be more than just a few days.  If I say 60-65 days and write a minimum of 1,000 words a day . . . can it be done?

Maybe.

I'll give it the old college try, as they say.

And if I don't, I gave it one heck of a shot.  I'm estimating this novel to be around 100,000 words, give or take.

No comments:

Post a Comment