Friday, May 2, 2014

Happenings In The Outhouse 02-May-2014 / Editing one chapter at a time

I've been making tremendous progress on my technothriller lately.  Although the process is slow, it's steady enough for me to chunk out 4-5 chapters a week.

My editing process has evolved over the years, and over the past month it has evolved once again.  Before, I used to edit 3-4 chapters at once--chapters that had a similar scene.  I then decided to start editing one chapter at a time.

It has worked.  With my full-time job and caring for my family, this has worked out the best.  I have been able to do a chapter every 1-2 days.  I know for some this may sound slow.  It is.  But it works.

For me.

(I'm keeping this short today.  I do have some news regarding the future of this book.  I gave a hint on this a few weeks ago.  Stay tuned.)

No comments:

Post a Comment