Monday, October 22, 2012

New Profile Pic?

As this blog is called "Views From The Outhouse" I've wanted to update my profile picture to include myself in . . . well, an outhouse.

I put out a local shout-out for anyone with an outhouse, but no one had one.  My ideal one would be the type with the quarter-moon in it.

My parents, on the other hand, came up with a temporary solution--they own a small cabin in the woods, which they bought about two years ago, and it indeed has an outhouse on the property.  Until I find my outhouse with the quarter-moon, I took these two pictures of the outhouse--without me, for now.  If you could be so kind as to comment below or e-mail me at phazerpub@yahoo.com on which profile works better in your opinion.

I have already updated the profile pic to include the one with the open door, but I don't want that to sway your opinion.



The top one (closed door) hasn't been cropped yet, so I'd do that before I post it on the profile if that's the one that seems to work out best.

Thanks, everyone, for your help.  It is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment