Friday, October 12, 2012

Happenings In The Outhouse 12-Oct-2012 / Nearing the finish line

Early this week I completed chapters 52-54 in Beholder's Eye.  It's coming along great, and I'm excited to see some of the minor changes I've made to the book along the way make their way to the end.  Now, it's on to chapters 55-57.  What's left you may ask: 7 chapters and an afterword--so, in other words, 8 chapters total.

The afterword is called "Views From The Outhouse" (I started putting these at the end of all my books, in much the same way Stephen King does in his books) and I talk about the finer details of coming up with the story idea and some of the other developments that went into the story's creation.

For an added bonus today, I'm sharing this funny video by Parnell Hall--thanks to Michael Hyatt for sharing this on his site:

 
 
There's a marketing lesson in this somewhere . . .
 
What would you do if this were you?


No comments:

Post a Comment