Friday, October 19, 2012

Happenings In The Outhouse 19-Oct-2012 / On the homestretch

Yesterday morning, I finished editing chapters 55-57 of Beholder's Eye . . . and I am now down to the final four chapters--58 through 61.  I do have an Afterword, as well, but the last four chapters are now being worked on as we speak.

Yippee!

I know I said before that I'm going to participate in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and I've also said that I'll probably still be working on Beholder's Eye in November, which is when NaNoWriMo is.  During these last few months, I've been saying that I'll be doing NaNoWriMo in a later month, like December or January.

That is still the case, even though I'll probably be done with the thriller Beholder's Eye by the time November rolls around.

I will participate in NaNoWriMo in January--and at that time I'll give daily reports on my progress.  I have a story in mind for it, so it'll be interesting to see that story take shape over the course of January 2013.

With me gearing down on the editing of Beholder's Eye I've also been giving thought as to what I'll work on next.  I have 4-5 projects coming down the pipe (one I am already working on, which is the weekly video blog Through The Outhouse Window), so I'll keep you informed as to my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment