Friday, March 29, 2013

Happenings In The Outhouse 29-Mar-2013 / Slight detour (AKA Next Project Almost Done)

I am pretty jazzed.  I've been going through my small but ever-growing backlist of podcasts and found out one from last week, of Mur Lafferty's I Should Be Writing, that she answered my feedback question regarding fictional blogs.  It's near the end--now, she didn't know of any although a listener made a comment on one that, strangely enough, I'm reading in ebook form.  Thinking about it now, I might do a post soon on fictional blogs and what I'm doing.  Bottom line: I'm creating a fictional blog for my thriller Beholder's Eye and the series, and it is called the Twin Cities Crime Blogger.  There isn't much on there now, but I'm brainstorming what to add to it down the road.

In early February, I posted that I completed a novelette titled Guest of Honor.  After consideration lately, I have decided to self-publish it as an ebook on the Amazon KDP Kindle store.  As we speak, I'm about halfway done editing it, and by next week it should be completed and formatted . . . and ready to go.  I'm possibly going to include a bonus short story and another bonus sample chapter from Beholder's Eye too, just to get more of my work out there.

With this slight change of plans, I've put the emergency brakes on my alternative military history novel.  At around 26,000 words so far, I figure I'm around a third done.  I will get back to it, but I want to get these projects out there first.

No comments:

Post a Comment