Friday, March 30, 2012

If you want to be successful, make yourself accessible to others

A few weeks ago, I wrote a blog about using social media.

This is a must, nowadays, as more and more people want to connect and interact with others.  Once again, I know how overwhelming it all is.  Start with one and master it.  Master it through excellence.  Then, when you feel you can add another one, do it.

It doesn't take up that much time, but you have to make the committment to do it.  Make yourself accessible through various social media means.

Facebook

Twitter

LinkedIn

Pinterest

Etc.

Even blogging and podcasting and posting videos on YouTube will get your message out there.  Do what you feel is right for your message.  Do it with excellence.

For me, you can follow me on Twitter @MarkSRPeterson and I am also on Facebook at Facebook.com/mark.s.r.peterson.

You can also e-mail me too at phazerpub@yahoo.com

What other suggestions do you have to make yourself accessible to others?

No comments:

Post a Comment