Friday, July 5, 2019

My next five / Happenings In The Outhouse 05-July-2019

The second quarter of 2019 has come and gone.

And what a wild ride it was.

As you may (or may not) know, I have a list of "to do" each quarter that I call "My Next Five."  I list out five major things I want to accomplish in a given quarter.  This list is personal (no, I won't share it here) and I do give myself the freedom to revise it as the quarter comes.

For example, my original plan for 2019 was to complete an epic fantasy novel.  By early April, I had the first (of four) parts complete.  By the time I was well into part two, I decided to halt the project and work on a few others.

One thing that derailed "my next five" for the second quarter 2019 was health-related.  My wife's health took a severe turn for the worst.  Although she is recovering nicely, she still needs some much-needed TLC.

My next five for the third quarter consists of completing my current project and writing another one, along with brainstorming ideas for future projects.  I also hope to get a newsletter out by the end of July, so if you haven't signed up, please to do here on this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment