Friday, January 3, 2014

Happenings In The Outhouse 03-Jan-2014 / Getting back in the groove

After a long and much needed vacation, life has returned to normal--sort of, if life for our family has ever been normal over these past two and a half years.

I'll keep this short.

As of this date, I am just getting back into the groove of a near two-week writing hiatus.  It was the experience of a lifetime as our family visited Orlando and went to the Universal Studios themepark for two days and then spent another five at Walt Disney World.

We had so much fun . . . it's something I want our family--and others--to do again.  Hence, the reason I do this.

I'm concentrating on Shadowkill for the time being.  I'm currently about a dozen chapters in the editing process.

I'm also reading a book called Write. Publish. Repeat. by Johnny B. Truant and Sean Platt--I will review this book once it's completed, but if you haven't picked this book up and are considering self-publishing, this is the book for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment