Monday, January 20, 2014

5-star review of "Write. Publish. Repeat." by Sean Platt and Johnny B. Truant

I've read a lot of books on publishing, and most are either not worth the space they're printed on or it's just a retelling of someone else's work.

"Write. Publish. Repeat." by Sean Platt and Johnny B. Truant is not in that realm.  Not only do they give practical advice for indie authors, the advice is proven.  It's not theory.  Because of it, I find myself changing how I'm doing things with my books.

This book is not a get-rich-quick scheme.  Like they say many times throughout the books, writing takes a lot of hard work.  You will not achieve overnight success.  But over time, if you write . . . publish . . . and repeat it all over again, success has a way of finding you.

Be sure to add "Write. Publish. Repeat." to your library today.  I give it five out of five stars--I even rank it up there with On Writing by Stephen King and even The Elements of Style by Strunk and White.  Let Write, Publish, and Repeat be the mantra for your successful writing career.

No comments:

Post a Comment