Friday, October 9, 2015

One Busy Beaver / Happenings In The Outhouse 09-Oct-2015

I have been one busy beaver these past few weeks.  For those have taken a gander at my Amazon Author Page, you may have noticed a few new additions.

As of this blog post, I have four out of five new additions.  Short stories.

About a month ago, Simon Whistler of the Rocking Self-Publishing Podcast had an interview with Damian Silvers.  They spoke a lot about writing shorter stories.  Here is a link to listen to the entire episode.  I highly recommend it.

These short stories are part of the If Walls Could Talk short story collection.  If you don't want to shell out the $2.99 for the collection, each one is for sale individually.  However, I will be having some of the really short ones up for free on my blog and website in the near future.  For now, click on this link for a list of all the short stories I have out so far.

I have written roughly 20,000 words on the third novel in the Central Division Series.  I will not share the title as of yet, but I am very excited for it.  I'm shooting for a possible December release date, so stay turned.

No comments:

Post a Comment