Friday, October 23, 2015

It's that time of year again (i.e. talking about goals) / Happenings In The Outhouse 23-Oct-2015

Oh, it's that time of year again.  Depending on where you live, it may be growing colder and it's getting ever-closer to the holiday season.

And you know what that means?

We sit and talk about goals.

No, wait!  Come back!  I promise, I'll keep this short.  Pinky swear, even.

I'm doing something a little different this year.  Not only am I looking at what I want to accomplish in the next year, but I'm setting up accomplishments I want to achieve over the next 26 months.  So, that means, between now and the end of 2017.

Number one: I hope to God I live that long.  I honestly have no control over it, so let's go over what I can control.

My writing.  I brainstormed a list of all the stories I want to publish within the next 26 months.  It's a long list, but certainly not impossible.  It's only impossible if I do nothing.

And that's not going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment