Monday, July 21, 2014

Take a break

I recently concluded a six-month long edit to Killzone.  For the weeks and months prior to its publication, I've been wondering what I should work on next.

Whenever I complete a project, it's my natural inclination to start on the next project right away.  Instead, I take a day or two off.  In fact, even when I'm in the middle of a project, I still take the time to sit back and do something non-writing related (i.e. watch something on Netflix or play Tiny Death Star).

My next project--or two--I may start out slow, but I built up speed rather quickly.  My weekends, however, I usually sleep in a little instead of rolling out of bed at the crack of six.

Remember to take a break once in a while.

How do you spend your free time?  How do you commit to taking a break from your projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment