Friday, July 11, 2014

Happenings In The Outhouse 11-July-2014 / The year is half over - how are your goals?

It's July.  Six months of the year are over, never for you to get back.

How are your 2014 goals coming along?

What can you cross off the list?

Better yet, now that your priorities may have changed or with new ideas, what can you eliminate and add to your goals list?

One of the goals I added at the end--in late January, I believe--was to get my personal website updated.  Well, I can cross that one off my list.  My website is Mark S. R. Peterson.com

It's a simple Wordpress site, but it does the trick for now.  I will enhance and update it later.

After my 2014 goals list was created, I started prioritizing what I should be focusing on.  And that is writing and publishing.  Simply, writing and publishing new stories for my readers.  I had named a few contests to enter as part of my 2014 goals.  I have since decided not to at this time.

Another one I added was exercise.  I am in desperate need of doing something.  I need to lose a considerable amount of weight.  I'm tackling it bits and pieces at a time, but I am seeing a little progress.

And, of course, I recently published Killzone in the Amazon Kindle store.

No comments:

Post a Comment