I've been making tremendous progress on my technothriller lately. Although the process is slow, it's steady enough for me to chunk out 4-5 chapters a week.
My editing process has evolved over the years, and over the past month it has evolved once again. Before, I used to edit 3-4 chapters at once--chapters that had a similar scene. I then decided to start editing one chapter at a time.
It has worked. With my full-time job and caring for my family, this has worked out the best. I have been able to do a chapter every 1-2 days. I know for some this may sound slow. It is. But it works.
(I'm keeping this short today. I do have some news regarding the future of this book. I gave a hint on this a few weeks ago. Stay tuned.)