Friday, May 1, 2020

Two new stories / Happenings In The Outhouse 01-May-2020

An amazing thing happened last week.  I started two new short stories.  Yes, you heard right.  Not just one.  Two!

I'm still working on the fifth novel in the Central Division Series, but when the idea for these two stories popped into my head . . . well, I just had to start writing them.

I was at a lull anyway on the thriller novel, and the new stories was just enough of the kick I needed to boost my writing into a higher gear.

In the middle of July 2019, I posted a blog regarding my not submitting any longer to the Writers Of The Future (WOTF) contest.  Well, all of that has changed now.  Nothing is holding me back from submitting--honestly, I should've kept on submitting, because I would've still be writing.  Anyway, I'm back in the saddle, and more will be submitted and/or published soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment